Mediation

Welcome to the forum for MLwiN users. Feel free to post your question about MLwiN software here. The Centre for Multilevel Modelling take no responsibility for the accuracy of these posts, we are unable to monitor them closely. Do go ahead and post your question and thank you in advance if you find the time to post any answers!

Remember to check out our extensive software FAQs which may answer your question: http://www.bristol.ac.uk/cmm/software/s ... port-faqs/
vinyljunkie

Mediation

Post by vinyljunkie »

I am very new to both MLwiN and MLM in general. Can someone point me in the right direction of a 'how to' with regards to testing for mediation within MLwiN?
GeorgeLeckie
Site Admin

Re: Mediation

Post by GeorgeLeckie »

Dear Vicky,

There is no automation of multilevel mediation analysis in MLwiN. You would need to implement the models and carry out any post-estimation tests by hand.

There are no training materials on multilevel mediation analysis in MLwiN that I am aware of though you should be able to replicate the results in MLwiN if you are able to find materials on multilevel mediation analysis related to other software

Andrew Hayes and Kristoph Preacher have both done good work on multilevel mediation analysis so you might start by googling them

Best wishes

George