Set up of equations

Welcome to the forum for MLwiN users. Feel free to post your question about MLwiN software here. The Centre for Multilevel Modelling take no responsibility for the accuracy of these posts, we are unable to monitor them closely. Do go ahead and post your question and thank you in advance if you find the time to post any answers!

Remember to check out our extensive software FAQs which may answer your question: http://www.bristol.ac.uk/cmm/software/s ... port-faqs/
khaldrogo

Set up of equations

Post by khaldrogo »

Hello!

I have a dataset (n=300), where I need to fit and store around 30+ different equations. After the set up of these equations and assessment of the estimators as well as the check of assumptions, I am planning to filter rows where assumptions are set in my data to make my results more reliable

Is there a way to leave my prior 30 equations as is and to change my filtered rows where I then automatically see the change in my equations result?

Thank you for your help!!!
ChrisCharlton

Re: Set up of equations

Post by ChrisCharlton »

If you open the Model->Hierarchy Viewer and click the Options button you can specify a 0/1 column with which to exclude rows from the model. This corresponds with the EXCL command.