A small query

Welcome to the forum for MLwiN users. Feel free to post your question about MLwiN software here. The Centre for Multilevel Modelling take no responsibility for the accuracy of these posts, we are unable to monitor them closely. Do go ahead and post your question and thank you in advance if you find the time to post any answers!

Remember to check out our extensive software FAQs which may answer your question: http://www.bristol.ac.uk/cmm/software/s ... port-faqs/
BrettLogan

A small query

Post by BrettLogan »

Hi everyone, please accept my apologies if my query is resolved in previous posts. So, I tried to set up a 3 level model in MLwiN but the drop down box in the equations window only allows one or two level models. What am I supposed to do? Many thanks.
ChrisCharlton

Re: A small query

Post by ChrisCharlton »

You should be able to set the number of levels in the drop-down box at the top of the dialogue box where you set the response and level identifiers (you can get to this by clicking on your response in the equation). If this doesn't offer the number of levels that you require then you can increase this via the Options>Worksheet menu.