Multilevel Survival Analysis

Welcome to the forum for MLwiN users. Feel free to post your question about MLwiN software here. The Centre for Multilevel Modelling take no responsibility for the accuracy of these posts, we are unable to monitor them closely. Do go ahead and post your question and thank you in advance if you find the time to post any answers!

Remember to check out our extensive software FAQs which may answer your question: http://www.bristol.ac.uk/cmm/software/s ... port-faqs/
VinceBed

Multilevel Survival Analysis

Post by VinceBed »

Hello,
Please I need assistance on fitting a multilevel survival model with MLwiN. I intend to fit a multilevel survival analysis with MLwiN version 3.05, however the manual available is only for MLwiN version 1.20. Please I need your assistance on how to proceed on fitting my model.
ChrisCharlton

Re: Multilevel Survival Analysis

Post by ChrisCharlton »

These macros have not been developed or tested for some time, but as far as I am aware these ought to still run on recent versions of the software with minimal modification. Here is a post from a recent attempt to use them a few years ago: viewtopic.php?t=2170
VinceBed

Re: Multilevel Survival Analysis

Post by VinceBed »

Thank you, I will try this out and see what happens. I will get back should encounter any problems.