endnote file for Stat-JR citation?

Welcome to the forum for Stat-JR users. Feel free to post your question about Stat-JR here. The Centre for Multilevel Modelling take no responsibility for the accuracy of these posts, we are unable to monitor them closely. Do go ahead and post your question and thank you in advance if you find the time to post any answers!

We will add further support to the Stat-JR website, such as FAQs and tutorials, as soon as it is available; the Stat-JR website can be found here: http://www.bristol.ac.uk/cmm/software/statjr/
yongjookim78

endnote file for Stat-JR citation?

Post by yongjookim78 »

Hello,

I just installed Stat-JR 1.0.4 and found the citation information as this:
"Charlton, C.M.J., Michaelides, D.T., Parker, R.M.A., Cameron, B., Szmaragd, C., Yang, H., Zhang, Z., Frazer, A.J., Goldstein, H., Jones, K., Leckie, G., Moreau, L. and Browne, W.J. (2016) Stat-JR version 1.0.4. Centre for Multilevel Modelling, University of Bristol & Electronics and Computer Science, University of Southampton."

I am wondering whether there is an endnote export file of this citation information? It would be really helpful to me!

Best wishes,
Yongjoo
ChrisCharlton

Re: endnote file for Stat-JR citation?

Post by ChrisCharlton »

We don't provide this directly, however if you search for the package on Google Scholar (i.e. https://scholar.google.co.uk/scholar?q= ... _sdt=0%2C5) and click the cite link then it should provide the citation in a number of different formats including Endnote. Note that the version of the citation is a little older than the one you found, but is should only differ in the referenced version number.
yongjookim78

Post by yongjookim78 »

So helpful! Just downloaded it from Google Scholar and then manually updated it based on the most recent citation information! Thanks so much!
Best,
Yongjoo
sabusera

Post by sabusera »

So helpful! Just downloaded it from Google Scholar and then manually updated it based on the most recent citation information! Thanks so much!
Bestbackrooms,
Yongjoo
Yes, I've downloaded successfully!