Units - Using the full data set

Welcome to the forum for MLwiN users. Feel free to post your question about MLwiN software here. The Centre for Multilevel Modelling take no responsibility for the accuracy of these posts, we are unable to monitor them closely. Do go ahead and post your question and thank you in advance if you find the time to post any answers!

Remember to check out our extensive software FAQs which may answer your question: http://www.bristol.ac.uk/cmm/software/s ... port-faqs/
Justkeepswimming

Units - Using the full data set

Post by Justkeepswimming »

Hello,

I am new to the forum and hoping for some guidance. I am coming up against an error when comparing groups (repeated measures (time)).
I have had the error previously but can not remember how to over come it.

Within Units, I only seen to be able to access 1 of X, rather than the entire data set. When I check the equation against previous (when it worked) I have a comma between Level 1 and Level 2. Which I did not have before (when I had equations which worked), how do I remove this comma?

If this makes any sense to you, do you know what I am doing wrong and how to resolve is?

Thank you in advance
ChrisCharlton

Re: Units - Using the full data set

Post by ChrisCharlton »

Could you check in the "Names" window that all of the columns used in the model (including the column "cons") are the same length? It sounds like you may have one included that only contains one row, which would result in this length being used when calculating the number of units.
carillonbeans

Re: Units - Using the full data set

Post by carillonbeans »

It's work for me. thx :mrgreen:fireboy and watergirl