runmlwin_mcmcdiagnostics.plugin on Mac

Welcome to the forum for runmlwin users. Feel free to post your question about runmlwin here. The Centre for Multilevel Modelling take no responsibility for the accuracy of these posts, we are unable to monitor them closely. Do go ahead and post your question and thank you in advance if you find the time to post any answers!

Go to runmlwin: Running MLwiN from within Stata >> http://www.bristol.ac.uk/cmm/software/runmlwin/
roarkedallas

runmlwin_mcmcdiagnostics.plugin on Mac

Post by roarkedallas »

Hi. I am using Ventura, Stata 18, and runwmlin. I am fitting some cross-classified models and want to use MCMC. I get an error that the runmlwin_mcmcdiagnostics.plugin can't be loaded. I can get the model to run by specifying nodiagnostics. But, I am left without some things I will need :) Is there a workaround for this? Thanks!
roarkedallas

Re: runmlwin_mcmcdiagnostics.plugin on Mac

Post by roarkedallas »

Disregard. I didn't see that an update to runmlwin had occurred. Updating to the current version of runmlwin solves this issue.
hawserhive

Re: runmlwin_mcmcdiagnostics.plugin on Mac

Post by hawserhive »

I had a similar problem and fixed it when I updated to the current version of runmlwin. Thank you for your topic.eggy car :)